Apart from that ...
GAKUEN HEAVEN GROUP - I'm sure that almost all of you know this already from Twitter, but we'll have the shoot at Bubble's school (Tara), which is a short bus ride away from Epping station. Bubble was nice enough to take photos of her school for us, which you can find here (she told us the password on Twitter, if you want to see the photos just ask and I can give it to you). I'll post about the meetup time etc. later.
Recent Epic Meetups
- Went to kaiya02's house yesterday; she helped me style my Kazuki wig and I helped her make ravient's blazer (while Ravi helped me with my Nel mask xD). It was funny 'coz when we were doing all this we surmised that Kaiya was better at wigs than anything, Ravi was better at props than anything, and I was better at sewing than anything. We could basically always just get together and do each other's costumes, wigs and props if we ever needed help hahaha. Hopefully we'll get together again to make itakoaya's blazer this Friday. <3
- The day before yesterday we finally had the Northern Line meetup that us Northern Liners have been saying we'd do for like, the past year. XD (EDIT: Dudes, please stop confusing us with the North Shore Line. We're THE NORTHERN LINE. xD) Met up with itakoaya, bubblefire, moonblader and rayfy and it was soooo awesome and laid-back, we had lunch and dessert afterwards, just gossipped the whole day and relaxed. Did a tiny bit of shopping, sat on shiny furniture that was being sold and found a giant oriental fan for $10 too. :P
The subject came up that we'd like to do a Trinity Blood group next year! Gods, I don't care if it takes me a whole year to sew, Seth Nightroad is like my #1 dream cosplay. Anyone else want to join? XD
- Had ice-cream with my Vocaloid family (except for Silver who's in Japan of course lol) last Thursday and that was wooonderful <3 it was our Miku's birthday and we love her so much. Sexy boobmask is a-go and Tom is a spoon. We also went to karaoke and we made sure we sang My Humps and A Whole New World. xDD
- Silver's coming home from Japan today! ^_^ When we're at her party this weekend I'll force her to tell us all sorts of stories about what she did.
- I'm not sure I'll do Lenalee for Silver/Ray's party anymore :( Unfortunately I don't think I can do it in time, because I'm anal and that makes my sewing 20x slower than everyone else. Sorry t_twisted! I think I might recycle my Syaoran Li Card Captor Sakura costume, since he's Chinese and I never got proper shots of that costume. LOL I'm cosplaying a ten-year-old boy wtf.
- I finished my Gakuen Heaven! It took me longer to sew than it should've, but it's done. I tried on my entire Gakuen ensemble when I got home from Kaiya's today and it was fabulously ghey. Sooo not used to being blond though, lawl.
- Kaiya & I discovered that we're kind of intrigued with shipping the Ishtars. Which is hilarious because we were the Ishtars (Marik yelling "SISTEEEEEEEEER!! D8" at Ishizu in the anime was the best. It was so retarded xDD).
... Can't wait until we take some more lovely brother/sister shots! Waiting to hear from shaz_ashuri about her photoshoot meetup details so we can do that. We already took some at the bus stop during Supanova where Marik had his arm around Ishizu just as a casual brotherly thing and it was sooooooooooooooo sweet D: <33 I have to get those photos off Jyo lol.
- mis_v IS MY NICK/RICHELLE SHIPPING SOULMATE OMG. I LOVE HER.